If you are an independent, enthusiastic and motivated professional looking for an opportunity to build a solid foundation for your career, this job is for you.
Our client is looking for a Submission Coordinator. The selected candidate will work in collaboration with the Appraisal Director, participate in the submission process and provide administrative support to the team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Research for potential project.
- Participate in the evaluation of projects.
- Keep and update the list of projects.
- Evaluate the quantity of equipment needed to carry out the project according to the plans submitted.
- Responsible for obtaining supplier and subcontractor submissions required for projects and for follow-up.
- Analyze, prepare and draft bid documents submitted to clients.
- Track and rank the submitted tenders.
- Any other related tasks.
- Organized and effective.
- Attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness and proactivity.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Effective communication.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Training and skills required
- Holds a diploma of studies in estimation or administration or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in coordination.
- Mastery of office tools, such as the Office Suite.
- Easy learning of various computer systems.
- Bilingual (English and French).
Consultante en Recrutement
514-658-5867, poste 203