Our customer, who develops and manufactures 2D / 3D inspection and metrology equipment for the semiconductor industry used by market leaders around the world, is looking for an experienced analytical professional with solid technical training in artificial intelligence and artificial vision, with leadership and management skills. He / she would lead a talented team of developers and specialists in computer vision and artificial intelligence. This multidisciplinary team is responsible for the design, development and deployment of AI-based solutions for industrial customers. The candidate will also support and improve existing solutions. He / she contributes to the development of new functionalities for the different components of the system.
The candidate will have the opportunity to use and improve his/her knowledge of the following technologies:
- AI Based technology;
- Computer vision/Machine vision/Image Processing/Deep learning;
- User Interface programming;
- Software verification and validation;
The manager will interact with the AI team, software team, hardware team, QA, field application engineering team and project manager.
The main responsibilities based on his/her abilities and interests will be:
- Mentor computer vision engineers and provide technical directions;
- Work with software team and product leadership to advise product and technical roadmaps;
- Manage AI-based projects, Image and computer vision project all in parallel;
- Design and code large code bases targeting systems of mixed hardware and software with intuitive interactive software user controls and with the management of persistent data stores;
- Build new AI-based services for our customers needs;
- Develop user interfaces for our services;
- Work with deep learning and machine learning libraries;
- Work with SQLite database and CSV output files to generate custom reports;
- Design GUI screens to provide live feedback and status of the inspection to the user;
- Understanding performance of the equipment including electrical, optical and mechanical components and optimize our solution performance;
- Participate in design and code reviews, and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Produce documentation used in solution proposal, detailed design and solution utilization;
- Performs software engineering within the agile process established for the project. Contributes to the continuous improvement of these processes;
- Provide accurate estimates for own work;
- Other duties as required and requested by management.
Skills & Experience Requirements :
- Master’s degree in computer science, Computer Eng. or related fields is required. PhD is a plus;
- At least 5 years of relevant programming experience. Experience in AI / Deep Learning / Machine vision is a plus;
- Leadership experience is required;
- Excellent knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning, Machine learning, Computer vision and related fields are required;
- Strong knowledge in programming languages such as C/C++, Python, features of mathematics focused software, windows dll, services, API development or similar software engineering systems level experience on PC;
- Strong knowledge about existing Artificial Intelligence libraries;
- Identify the obstacles and remove them to enable vision team working productively in a constructive environment.
- Problem solving and optimization ability;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high expectations;
- Skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Great team player and positive personality;
- Good to communicate efficiently and clearly;
- Pro-active and result driven;
- Organised and rigorous.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202