Hybrid (2+ days on site/week)
About the role:
The Client Experience Specialist reports to the Client Experience Manager and is responsible for organizing new client onboardings and supporting them through their journey to becoming raving fans of the company. They are responsible for answering client needs post sales and being a voice for the client to internal stakeholders to ensure the company continues to add tremendous value with our one-of-a-kind regulatory compliance management platform.
About the company:
The company is a regulatory technology (“RegTech”) company based in Montreal that empowers an organization’s leadership with an integrated solution enabling it to operationalize complex regulatory compliance requirements and thus, mitigate its risk of non-compliance. The company supports proactive organizations with a rigorous and highly effective framework. This results in relief for decision-makers, knowing that they are in control of their compliance program.
Primary responsibilities and tasks:
- Organize the delivery of client onboarding program for new and existing clients.
- Serve as the first point of contact for client questions and inquiries, other than technical support.
- Help provide insightful technical answers and support clients to create a great user experience with the platform.
- Collaborate with technical support team to resolve client issues (through ticketing system or otherwise) to ensure a seamless experience and complete and permanent resolution.
- Act as a trusted advisor with main users to lead to referrals, renewals, and account expansion.
- Upsell and cross-sell additional product licenses and services to existing clients.
- Gather, share, and follow up on client feedback and comments with internal team.
- Document all client exchanges into CRM and as otherwise directed.
- Identify and report client referencing opportunities and build case studies.
- Support the Client Experience Manager, collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other cross-functional departments to resolve client issues and help drive adoption, growth, and retention within existing accounts.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitor activity.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Onboarding program based on client feedback.
- Monitor and track Onboarding program implementation progress with accountability for qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators.
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence (and otherwise as needed) with the Client Experience Manager to maintain alignment on corporate objectives.
- Escalate challenges with client accounts to the Client Experience Manager as needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working for a start-up and is used to and comfortable wearing many hats.
- Values clear and transparent communication, feedback, and direction.
- High level of technical competence and the ability to convey value to a non-technical audience.
- Experience upselling/cross selling to existing clients in a previous role.
- Experience in communicating with and handling a sophisticated client base (lawyers, accountants, etc.)
- Peers describe you as resourceful, resilient, and proactive.
- Passionate and skilled at problem-solving and going to the source of matters to permanently and fully resolve issues.
- You possess a very high level of emotional intelligence.
- You have an analytical and process-focused mindset.
- Impeccable level of attention to detail.
- Experience building long-term positive relationships with clients.
- University degree.
- 5+ years of client success experience at a technology company.
- Experienced in B2B SaaS, preferably in SMB and Mid-Market.
- Has a basic understanding of, or previous experience with regulatory compliance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. 10/10
- Fully bilingual. Must have a strong command of French and English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience using a CRM platform (Salesforce.com/HubSpot)
- Has a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products.
- Experience using a client support ticketing system such as Zendesk or HubSpot.
- Has a high level of proficiency with cloud-based conferencing and collaboration software. (Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, etc.)
Junior Recruiting Consultant