Domain of Dredging
Having built a solid reputation through the projects in which it has participated, this company relies on values of innovation, respect, collaboration, and integrity to surround itself with the best talents in the pursuit of its mission.
What our client offers:
Do you want an environment that allows you to diversify your skills and advance your career? Do you want to contribute to the growth of an organization that carries out exciting projects? Work with a competent and dedicated team?
- Annual salary to be determined according to qualifications ($120,000 – $160,000).
- Contribution to a retirement savings plan and group insurance program.
- Minimum 50% of time on site in Caraquet, New Brunswick.
- Stimulating work environment and projects.
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Water Treatment, the role of the Dredging Department Manager will be to
- To take charge of all operational and administrative activities in order to achieve the budgeted and growth objectives.
- To play a determining role in the strategic development of the dredging department and in the development of synergies with the whole group.
- Ensure the sound management of the department with the follow-up and the achievement of the various targets such as: operational and sales budgets, health and safety, financial, productivity, quality.
- Manage the smooth running of operations, follow up, maintain and provide explanations of results.
- Ensure proper inter-departmental supervision and communication processes and contribute to the improvement and implementation of proper processes.
- Ensure the productivity of the division’s teams and equipment.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of the sales plan and validates the accuracy of revenues established in the sales plan.
- Support the sales team in achieving their objectives.
To achieve the objectives / Operations:
- Ensure the proper coordination of project deliverables to customers with the implementation of the necessary tools and resources.
- Ensure compliance of work performed and customer satisfaction.
For mobilization and engagement (people motivation):
- Ensure the full potential of his/her team and the department is realized, maintain team mobilization and ensure that team members can develop and have access to technical and professional training.
- Conduct annual evaluations of team members.
Qualifications and Skills Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent degree.
- 5 to 10 years experience in business management (strategy, business growth and vision)
- Experience in the mining, marine, construction or environmental field.
- Master the fundamentals of business management activities.
- Understanding of the financial cycle of a company in terms of invoicing, management of accruals, work in progress and accounts receivable tracking.
- Ability to develop business and sales plans and identify new business opportunities and synergies based on market trends and dynamics.
- Advanced interpersonal skills with an open mind and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop processes and methods to facilitate work (Continuous Improvement).
- Be a team builder and a guardian of the company’s values.
- Have a high sense of ethics, be honest, have integrity, be rigorous and act with respect.
- Ability to manage people, make decisions, govern, work as a team and share knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
Location: New Brunswick
ID – 8090
Senior Recruitment Consultant