Greater Montreal and Quebec region
Having built a solid reputation over the last 30 years in its industry, relying on values of innovation, respect, collaboration and integrity, our client seeks to surround itself with the best talents in the pursuit of its mission and continued growth.
Under the supervision of the National Sales Director, you will lead the sales team and provide strategic leadership to drive the growth and development of the Quebec region ensuring that agreed financial objectives are achieved.
- Supervision of a team of technical sales representatives to meet or exceed annual sales and performance goals.
- Contribution to providing the advice, tools, technical assistance and training necessary to the regional sales team to position the company as a leader in their sector of activity.
- Supervision and leadership of the direct and indirect sales team ensuring their collaboration to meet regional and organizational performance requirements.
- Maintaining a culture focused on customer service, trust, continuous improvement, safety, reliability, quality, accountability and discipline.
- Achieving and exceeding financial and results performance targets against annual budget targets and appropriate performance indicators.
- Management of performance indicators and identification of problems affecting sales results and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promotion of the activity plan by ensuring good communication and understanding of it among the team.
- Supports team members and represents management with key clients.
- Manage human resources according to plan, leading recruitment, training and performance management processes.
- Participate in special projects aimed at improving the company, its tools, processes and procedures.
Experience and skills required :
- BAC in business administration or related.
- 8-10 years of experience in business development with significant results in terms of sales.
- 5 years of experience in team and sales budget management.
- Proven ability to manage business development programs offering technical solutions to major customer challenges in the industrial sector.
- Ability to manage the development and proposal and negotiation of agreements within a very customer-focused organization.
- Knowledge of the field of industrial handling or warehousing would be an asset.
- Demonstrate leadership and be a change management agent, demonstrating an ability to proactively identify problems and propose effective solutions.
- Valid driving license
Are you a hands-on person who wants to advance your team, who wants to evolve in an environment that will allow you to diversify your skills and progress in your career? You will work within a well-established Canadian company recognized for its seriousness and reliability.
- Salary $100,000 – $125,000 depending on expertise and experience
- Bonus ranging from 25 to 50% of your base salary
- Annual car allowance
- Comprehensive group insurance
- 3 weeks of vacation and 5 days of sickness
- Access to RRSPs
- Possibility of working from home or Hybrid
Location: Possibility of working from home or Hybrid (South Shore of Montreal)
ID – 8178
Senior Recruitment Consultant