Our client located on the South Shore of Montreal is part of a group of 180,000 employees, a world leader in ophthalmic optics with products distributed in more than 100 countries.
It designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of solutions that help prevent risks, correct and protect the vision of nearly a billion people around the world.
The Mandate :
- Our client is looking for a project manager who can integrate into its R&D center and participate in the management of the company’s projects.
- The main mission of the project manager is to ensure that we provide quality solutions on time, while respecting the essence of the project and the budget.
- Working under the responsibility of the director of the project office, the project manager ensures the management and monitoring of tasks at all stages of development of our products, from start-up to closure of the project.
- He will provide leadership and ensure that the organization meets these results. Very organized and rigorous, the project manager must also have skills in embedded product development, management, budgeting and analysis.
- The project manager knows how to get the best out of stakeholders and is able to understand and analyze the technical work carried out by the project team. He ensures regular monitoring of the progress of work with our client’s development partners and its development team.
We are looking for a dynamic person, passionate about developing new products and meeting the following requirements:
- BAC in electrical engineering, GPA, mechanics, software or physics;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in multidisciplinary project management;
- Knowledge of Zoho Project and Jira Cloud or other project management tool is an asset;
- Knowledge of embedded or consumer product development essential;
- Bilingual, excellent communication skills required for regular exchanges with our development partners;
- Autonomous and organized;
- Able to manage more than one project in parallel;
- Positive leader and good motivator;
- Good team spirit and ability to work under pressure.
ID – 8184
Associée / Consultante sénior