Are you passionate about innovation, with solid technical expertise and motivated by contributing to progress in the field of health? Our client, a global leader in the medical field, is looking for a Tenders and Contracts Specialist.
What you will gain
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive group insurance upon entry into employment
Reason for the position
The Tenders and Contracts Specialist will be responsible for the complete management of the tender process, from supplier selection to negotiation and finalization of contracts.
Your main responsibilities
- Prepare submissions and play a key role in calls for tenders/RFI/RFQ, etc.
- Actively lead and coordinate activities with all stakeholders to ensure project deadlines and needs are met.
- Actively participate in the preparation and review of tender response documents, including terms and conditions and pricing, and obtain all necessary approvals.
- Provide the necessary analysis and information.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and local regulations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency, including reporting and other critical information for stakeholders.
- Responsible for billing.
- Independently fulfill all responsibilities described above.
- Develop yourself to become a subject matter expert for the team and other stakeholders.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Perfectly bilingual both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and experience of Canadian health systems are an asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP (SAP) and CRM (Salesforce).
- Ability to work in a national environment.
ID – 8177
Senior Recruitment Consultant