Trois-Rivières – Construction sector
Are you a person who wants to grow and have the opportunity not only to manage a good team but also to participate in the growth of a recognized leader in his industry?
This is what this well-established and recognized distributor offers you in its market and among its customers. This company wants to offer the opportunity to a person coming from the distribution field to benefit from their experience, their leadership and their desire to learn and grow.
In collaboration with the district director, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the daily operations of the branch (sales, warehousing, expenses, budgeting and inventory) according to established policies and procedures.
- Assume all activities related to your branch, ensuring that decision-making fits with the company’s strategic plan and contributes to its profitability;
- Lead a team of 4 people and ensure effective team management through mobilization, training and development of people.
- Be responsible for your branch for the income statement, management of budgets, expenses and inventory. Ensure the achievement of sales and profitability objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities while being a brand ambassador and improving the customer experience.
- Ensure employees follow health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
Your profile and required qualities:
- BAC or DEC completed.
- 4 years in sales.
- Experience in personnel and budget management.
- Have relevant experience of more than 3 years in the distribution sector (construction or industrial an asset).
- Be results-oriented and have a track record of objectives in terms of turnover generated.
- Ability to interpret reports and identify and analyze business trends, products and customers.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability.
- Bilingualism (French and English), an asset.
What our client offers:
The opportunity to develop your career in a healthy, dynamic and evolving environment. Have a sense of belonging and be well surrounded to promote your success and that of the team.
- Competitive base salary with an annual bonus of up to 25%
- A full range of benefits
- A group RRSP program
- A stimulating career and the opportunity to progress within the company.
ID – 8185
Senior Recruitment Consultant