Job Description :
Our client is currently looking for a Branch Manager!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of all day-to-day branch activities. This person must be highly motivated and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Ensuring sales growth and profitability of all branch departments
- Achieve asset management and market share objectives
- Manage and develop all branch employees to create a motivated and successful workforce focused on the long-term success of the company, customers and employees.
- Provide feedback and input on future opportunities and competitive pressures
- Manage the branch’s accounts receivable in collaboration with the credit department manager
- Other Assigned Duties
To be discussed.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff
- A strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Relevant post-secondary education is considered an asset
Experience required :
- Several years of experience in the heavy equipment industry
- At least 5 years experience in a management position
- Experience in product support and a good understanding of operations
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205